Tuesday, April 14, 2009

3d studio max

Last saturday i going kl find my friends to teach me 3d studio max, that time klcc there have pc fair so Lrt and Ktm have a lot people but i think all of them more are going to pc fair, after i meet my friends at kl sentral we also go pc fair buy thing and see beautiful girl. Thank you him because teach me how to modeling human body and how to put skin, that day i learn until 4.30am only sleep and i dinner with him around 11.00pm. 3d realy no easy to make it, animation and modeling the body make me take time but thank god to let me have this chance to learn it. . . . . . i will not give up in my life and 3d world

just this short flim and i make it until 4am .... but i feel very happy.

The modeling no good but is my first time modeling it .......

No comments:

Post a Comment